Lifetime is BACK!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The other site is saying the channels will be up midnight EST. Lifetime will be AT60, and LMN is coming back AT180. Apparently this is on the retailer site?

Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Networks will be launching January 31, 2006 as early as 9pm MST.

<FONT color=black>· Lifetime on channel 108 as part of AT 60 or better and Dish LATINO DOS or higher
·<FONT color=black> Lifetime Movie Network on channel 109 as part of AT 180 or higher
· Encore LOVE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 126
· WE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 125

DISH Network is pleased to have the #1 Women’s Network Back.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Networks will be launching January 31, 2006 as early as 9pm MST.

<FONT color=black>· Lifetime on channel 108 as part of AT 60 or better and Dish LATINO DOS or higher
·<FONT color=black> Lifetime Movie Network on channel 109 as part of AT 180 or higher
· Encore LOVE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 126
· WE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 125

DISH Network is pleased to have the #1 Women’s Network Back.

WE and Encore Love are now mirrored at channels 125 and 126.

TNGTony said:
BTW, Notice how LMN is now in AT180 and not in AT120. Oxygen took the place of LMN in AT120.

See ya
Tony

Which is where it belongs. I wonder if the inclusion of LMN was a last minute thing?

Yeah, that is interesting. I'm sure we'll never know the details of the deal between Lifetime and Dish, but I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'm sure that many others would as well.

lakebum431 said:
Yeah, that is interesting. I'm sure we'll never know the details of the deal between Lifetime and Dish, but I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'm sure that many others would as well.

The Lifetime execs walking into the negotiating room with "Men Are Pigs" and "Dish Network is Scum" t-shirts on :D

Hehe, Yeah, I would love to know what the final outcome was, as it very well may dictate what happens on future negotiations (on channels that I actually care about).

I see the first movie on 109 LMN is:

"The Price of a Broken Heart"
A woman sues her husband's mistress on the basis of a North Carolina law designed to protect marriages from home-wreckers.

I don't know how we made it through January without this programming.

Tom Bombadil said:
I see the first movie on 109 LMN is:

"The Price of a Broken Heart"
A woman sues her husband's mistress on the basis of a North Carolina law designed to protect marriages from home-wreckers.

I don't know how we made it through January without this programming.

This information is important and vital to women's health and safety according to Lifetime and 50 women's groups :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts