Lighten up a bit on DISH

ocaddict said:
Unfortunately I live in an apt complex who has a shady deal going on with a small cable company that is about 10yrs behind the power curve.

Been there. Not going back. :no

I always thought the apartment owner also owned the small cable co. It was bizarre - it was some no name cable company that seemed to only supply the complex I was in. The rest of the city was serviced by one of the big cable cos. Very strange.

MI_SAT said:
Been there. Not going back. :no

I always thought the apartment owner also owned the small cable co. It was bizarre - it was some no name cable company that seemed to only supply the complex I was in. The rest of the city was serviced by one of the big cable cos. Very strange.

Yep. Same here dude. VERY annoying. Damn near every other apartment has an antenna hanging off the balcony. LOL!

The last apartment I lived in had free cable. It was decent for what it was. Hel, you can't beat free. Problem was they had ONE line coming into the complex laundry room with a monster splitter/amp that went to the individual buildings. Whenever we got a rent increase he blamed it on the "free" cable we had. My best guess is he had one damn subscription and used it as an excuse to pad his crooked ass wallet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts