Like Verizon? - here's deal on Moto Z3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Noticed yesterday that Verizon has a great deal on the Moto Z3. $10/month on a 24 month device payment plan! That cuts the cost to half what it is if you buy it outright. Total $240 for a pretty darned good 6" Android phone. As is becoming more usual with the carriers this is done with monthly credits so you are stuck with it for the entire 24 months to get that price.

It ships with Android Ore (8.x) but Motorola has indicated it will get the Pie (9.x) upgrade "this fall". Reviews of the phone are actually pretty good especially at the $240 price point. I got one yesterday for my growing collection of tech toys and found it to be snappy in operation with a nice clean screen.

There is some bloatware from both Verizon and Motorola but I didn't find it to be a big deal.

This has been a fiddle with Android day! The Moto Z3 is really a great Android phone at this price point. It has last year’s 835 chip that was in the flagships of last year, 3 gb of ram and a really good screen, not as good as what is on my Xs Max, but then it doesn’t cost $1100 either.

Got my Apple Music on it as well as a few apps I like. I use Verizon’s Message+ app on it, not as good as apples iMessage but good nevertheless. IMO nothing is quite as good as iMessage

Side note. I’ve been listening to some disco playlists on Apple Music. I had almost forgot what fun music it is!

Back to the Z3. It will support Verizon’s 5G sometime next year with the addition of a snap on module. Right now there is a slew of snap on modules from simple back covers to a projector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)