Likely To Be Canceled By May, 2010?

Some of the shows on your list have already been renewed. Listimg the under that thread title is misleading.

Well it continues to baffle me that Old Adventures of Christine has made it this long. I have began to wonder what power Julia-Louis Dreyfuss (sp?) has over the CBS execs. Correct me if im wrong but hasnt the show had pretty much dismal numbers for years yet they keep bringing it back as a mid season replacement every year.

CBS is the Top Network and they are not going to gut their Top Shows as others have mentioned. Additionally, The Mentalist and their Friday Night lineup aren't going anywhere with the exception of Numb3rs, which will likely not get renewed.

Yeah, I can not imagine NCIS going ANYWHERE.

I am very disappointed in the demise of NUMB3RS. That show has always been one of my favorites, and it has always done well inspite of being given the Friday kiss of death for years.

I am glad at least, that they wrapped some stuff up in the last episode. But still, it sucks.

I am very disappointed in the demise of NUMB3RS. That show has always been one of my favorites, and it has always done well inspite of being given the Friday kiss of death for years.

I am glad at least, that they wrapped some stuff up in the last episode. But still, it sucks.
Yep, I too enjoyed the show and never figured-out why CBS kept the show in the Friday 10pm timeslot.

Well it continues to baffle me that Old Adventures of Christine has made it this long. I have began to wonder what power Julia-Louis Dreyfuss (sp?) has over the CBS execs. Correct me if im wrong but hasnt the show had pretty much dismal numbers for years yet they keep bringing it back as a mid season replacement every year.

I am not sure what the numbers are but I don't recall the show ever being a mideseason replacement.

Despite rumors of Numb3rs pending cancellation and actors Krumholtz and Morrow working on other network pilots, CBS has not officially pulled the plug on Numb3rs. The other day I noticed Navi Rawat (Amita Ramanajan/Mrs. Charlie Eppes) played a guest role in an episode of Castle (ABC) so I wasn't holding out much hope for the series returning this fall. However, after having watched part of Miami Medical on the Tivo I am not so sure - Miami Medical was old and stale (like badly done version of ER with a CSI: Miami feel to it) in my opinion, and the ratings weren't very good for a shows premier...especially given CBS' hype.

Anyway, just wanted to get everyone opinion of Miami Medical and see if there is any hope for Numb3rs coming back for another season?

In my opinion, Numb3rs may be back in the fall...but with a new cast of characters and set in a new location. Since Krumholtz and Morrow left to pursue other endeavors (ABC and FOX), I have a feeling the show will be moving to DC where Agent Sinclair (Alimi Ballard) is heading up his new unit (promoted during the season finale). He will be taking Dr. Fleinhardt (Peter MacNicol) with him to handle the mathmatical side of the house. This way the show keeps the same basic feel and format, occupies the Friday 10pm timeslot, dumps the salaries of Krumholtz, Morrow and Judd Hirsh, and injects it with a new location (Washington DC) and a cast of fresh new actors. Think it's going to happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts