Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After the second episode, I deleted timer.
Recording. Waiting for the reviews. Curious to check out Michael Imperioli post Sopranos.
He's been on lots of things since then. And the reviews are "meh".

I'm no expert, but looking at the ratings this min-series had, I guess I could venture to say there won't be any second season for Lincoln and his team.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I'm no expert, but looking at the ratings this min-series had, I guess I could venture to say there won't be any second season for Lincoln and his team.
Looks that way. I can't help thinking they (producers) made a mistake casting Russell Hornsby. With movie as my reference, he just was not right for the role.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well, that was another short-lived series for NBC.

Right now I'm rewatching The Event which after only one season was cancelled by NBC,
It was aired more than 5 years ago, I clearly remembered the last scene, quite a cliff-hanger.

So I watched that final episode first, and I found something about a virus, a pandemic, which I have heard about recently of course.

But in this show, there is a group of "people" who released the virus on purpose.
This group of "people" want the virus to kill mankind to make room, so they could bring all of their people to Earth.

I seem to remember that the writers read the writing on the wall, and as they learned the show was doomed to be cancelled, they decided to make a change for the last episode,

The virus thing didn't work out,,, the aliens were able to bring all their people, well kind of, they brought their whole planet with its moon and all, and parked it right next to Earth....

But I digress, sorry, my point was, another series with a short life on NBC, - I am used to it by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)