I did a menu test this morning and the drift on the three sats were:
129 e-7
110 e-8
119 e-6

The signal strengths were

129 40
110 46
119 62

I had heard through other forums if the drift is more than 5 or 6. The dish should be adjusted. My question is will Dish come out and readjust for free ? I usually dont lose signal of 129 very often unless there is heavy rain.

If you're having signal issues call them and troubleshoot it. If they determine that the problem is a lnb drift issue they'll come out no charge.

I've had an e-8 on my 61.5 dish since I was setup. I haven't noticed any issues on 61.5. Not sure of the spec. If I'm out of spec I wonder if they'll just ship an LNB to me.

Thanks for the info..........

Like I said in my original post i havent really had signal loss issues unless there is a very heavy rain and the signal is usually out only for a short time which probably is normal.

Never had problems in the winter during snowstorms.

I have a similar problem too but I have 2 dishes pointed at 110, 119 and 61.5. I am not losing any signal. Do the LNB's need replacing. My drifts are.

61.5 = e -7
119 = e -9
110 = e -9

Like I said I don't lose any major signal unless there is a bad storm but I have had a Dish 500 since April 2005 and a second Dish 500 at 61.5 longer. Sometimes I get a quick acquire signal when changing channels that are on the main sat and HD channels on the wing sat but this happens rarely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)