Lions lineman Lomas Brown confesses he once let quarterback Scott Mitchell get injured

Not cool. Back in my college basketball days, there were 2 guys on my team I absolutely hated.. however, on the court or off the court I always had their backs whether they were in the right or wrong.. its an unwritten and unspoken code we all go by. This here is just disgusting

Cheers, K

A bit surprised when I reead that, always thought he was not liked in the locker room (Scott Mitchell)

Last edited:
But hes also know as a very reliable player, one you could count on when you neded a play to be made (except for This instance, obviously) ....

:) oops I don't think I was specific, wanted to say Scott Mitchell was not very liked in the locker room

In a way,it reminds me of a story I heard about the then Los Angeles Rams & the offensive players wanting Vince Ferragamo to start over either Bert Jones or Pat Haden(I thought it was Jones originally). They refused to block for Jones/Haden & the QB ended up getting injured & had to retire from football(wikipedia stated that Jones suffered a neck injury that forced him to retire in 1982,& that was the same year that Ferragamo returned to the Rams & led them,with Eric Dickerson,to the playoffs).