Trama
Mercy
Law & Order

CBS:
Accidently on Purpose
Three Rivers
Cold Case

Fox:
Dollhouse (Fox has announced all 13 episodes ordered will be shown)
Til' Death
Brother

Ugly Betty should of been canceled a long time ago. IN real life who would believe this girl would stay this ugly this long? In a fashion magazine the peer pressure to be beautiful would be unGodly.

I enjoy Parks & Recreation a lot, so I'm hoping this one doesn't go. I used to watch Til' Death, but it just wasn't anything special to me after awhile.

Watched an episode and a half of P&R and glad to see it go. The writing was soooooooooo weak, maybe they will expand Leno to 3 hours? :D I expected more out of the show, it had possibilities, but... :(

Til Death has been pretty weak all along, but FOX has tried to make it more interesting. The hot neighbor apparently is gone, so is the black best buddy, now only about the daughter and the doper? Oh, well, Brad Garret <sp?> and the actress that plays his wife deserve better scripts and plots, but I guess its gonna go again.

Hank on NBC has a decent premise, but its the Fraiser character, all over again, just like the failure with Heaton of a year ago. Cannot believe her show will go on and his will not (knock-off of Malcolm anyone?)

I like Dollhouse, but I don't expect it to last past this season's 13 episodes.

I thought Til Death was already gone because I have not seen it airing lately with all the other shows. I thought the show was good until the sexy neighbor was gone.

I thought Til Death was already gone because I have not seen it airing lately with all the other shows. I thought the show was good until the sexy neighbor was gone.

It just showed up recorded one day, I had no idea that it had been moved to Friday nights, but not a big FOX fan, either. Last night's episode was really weak, the son-in-law and daughter can't possibly inject any new life into this show.

Hint to FOX: Bring back the HOT neighbor! :D

Yes I can see this show going bye bye. It sucks now without the couple next door. Last year they tried the black guy and he sucked too. To much else to watch on tv and this show is past liking now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)