Sep 8, 2003
New York City
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
Rush-HD: Sunday, December 18, at 3 PM EST

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_osasuna_.gif
Osasuna
Please join our game-time discussion in this thread!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

I am currently out of town, so I will miss this one.
Should be a good game though. Osasuna is currently on the second place: just 3 points behind Barca! Real Madrid is on the 4-th place: a point behind Deportivo.

I was busy doing other things and the games is now on DVR. I am watching la LIGA. They had a shot of the Press Conference where Luxemburgo was let go. Great program.

I watched it brutal match, but I won't tell you the score since you are watching it.:)

I was in another forum telling the Barca and Real fans if they want LaLiga games to get an 811 or 411 box from E* and the Voom pak.

Very brutal indeed. I did like the fact that Real looked more alive in this game than previous ones. Although they could have done lot more damaged since they had the one man advantage for a long time. Beckham had a terrible game. His kick pass were not near the targets. I will not tell the score either just in case there are others who have not watched it.

LOL at Beckham trying all game to get his 5th yellow so he could miss the next game so he could get an early start on Christmas vacation, the ref just ignored him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)