Live Nude Girls Unite?

warkovision

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Since when is this movie a silent documentary film about Antarctica? Talk about bait and switch! Bummer. :no

I was watching dan fogelberg and switched over to it to check out the...well.....the live nude girls.... damn was I shocked!! First thing I saw was a bunch of walruses or big ass seals or something.... Did I miss something or are they just making fun of fat chicks or something with a title like that and then showing walruses??

The PG problem strikes again! :dev It looks like raw footage from the Shackelton Expedition around 1914. I didn't see it from the beginning. There was a narrated documentary about a year ago. The footage would mean more if you saw the other documentary and learned what all those guys went through. Unbelievable difficult journey. They had to shoot all those dogs when they were running out of food.

No nude dancers on that expedition, but lots of chubby walruses. If you are bummed, just imagine how bummed those guys were. They were stranded out there for a year or so.

Why is the PG so consistently off? There is really no excuse for the VOOM channels to ever be wrong.

Yeah, after being totally disgusted by the complete lack of HD coverage of the MLB playoffs, I thought I could soothe my disappoiintment by checking out the "Norma Rae" of stripperdom. Double Whammy! :(

I saw the title, and was "intrigued" enough to see what it was all about. Switched over and I saw some guys digging around in a bunch of snow and ice, and immediately felt sorry for the nude women who would surely be freezing their nips off. Lo and behold, no nips, no nudes, no women. Went back to SD baseball to see the Twins give one away.

I switch back and forth between watching voom, and watching voom in sd through Tivo (to record shows I'm not home to watch, or don't have time to sit down and watch when they are on). The Tivo Voom program guide is much better than the Voom program guide. I haven't seen a mistake yet. Admittedly, my Tivo viewing of Voom is much less than my direct Voom viewing, so I don't see the Tivo guide as often, but I like the format of the Tivo guide better, it gives more information, and for Rave, it actually lists the details of who is playing. If I see someone good paying, I switch back to direct voom for a hi def treat!

Now if we could only get a Tivo option on Voom HiDef 3 tuner multiroom DVR coming out in November, I'd be a happy camper!

Tvlman said:
The programming is by Zap2it, not VOOM.
Don't try blaming someone else for the PG issues - no sale, dude. The only channels ever effed up are Voom's own. Who do you think is giving Zap2it this misinformation? VOOM. There is absolutely no acceptable excuse for this whatsoever.

TheTimm said:
Don't try blaming someone else for the PG issues - no sale, dude. The only channels ever effed up are Voom's own. Who do you think is giving Zap2it this misinformation? VOOM. There is absolutely no acceptable excuse for this whatsoever.

I agree. As much as I want to blame zap2it, VOOM is also to blame for this PG fiasco. As Timm mentioned the only problem is the CINEMA 10 channel. I have thought about this problem and there are few possibilities:

1 - VOOM is providing wrong information. or
2 - zap2it has a bug in their program that somehow messes up the PG. I doubt that they enter this manually. Most likely VOOM gives them a Flat file and zap2it integrates this into their program.

This problem could easily be tracked and be done with it. It beats me how this can become such a big problem that cannot be resolved immediately. This has been happening for a long long time.

Sean Mota said:
I agree. As much as I want to blame zap2it, VOOM is also to blame...

This problem could easily be tracked and be done with it. It beats me how this can become such a big problem that cannot be resolved immediately. This has been happening for a long long time.

Sean,
You have often posted about your speaking with folks at Voom and have provided forum members with up to date information.

Do you have any Voom contacts that could escalate this problem solving for the pg issues?

Shelly

If you did not watch the movie about Shackeltons expedition, you really missed out. There are some more modern documentaries about Shackelton and I HIGHLY recommend watching one sometime. Absolutely incredible! Almost unbelievable, but as far as I know its true. He saved his men after rowing a boat like 800 miles or something similar. Not a single man died!

I too was looking for the live nudes, but had to watch Shackelton, the story amazes me everytime.

--Dan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts