LIVE on RUSH-HD: Real Sociedad vs. Barcelona 5/28 @ 1 PM EDT

Ok I guess I'll give the live game a chance. Better be exciting to keep me interested ;)

It's the best team versus one of the not so greats. Hopefully one be a blowout. Any chance of some riots?

Hi again everyone! Welcome to the live game!

This is the first live La Liga game on Dish Network and probably their first live HD broadcast from Europe ever! Correct me if I am wrong.

Its great to see all these farmiliar LOYAL fans... We have made it to the other side, Voom lives on. Personally it was a strain, but worth it to be sitting here once again producing LIVE soccer.

Anyone in the NY area attending the England game at Giants stadium on Tuesday? Beckhams first appearance in the US... I'll be there!

Had to mute the sound, just way to much talking to even try to follow what they're saying.

And the 1280 isn't helping much for the game. You would've though when they're were setting up the channels they'd put the sports channel with more Mbps versus a cartoon channel per say...

Is the production in PAL as well? how many conversions are going on....

BFG said:
Is the production in PAL as well? how many conversions are going on....
Are you kidding? Switch to GolTV or FoxSoccer for a second to see PAL-NTSC converted signal! ;)

What do you mean I know it's HD but there are different standards of HD in Europe if I recall

I didn't mean PAL SD

Lat's ask the producer. ;) Matt, are all the cameras 1080p or 1080i? Do you know?

I don't understand the complaint. To me, the image looks as good as ever and I was noticing the other day that overall, the current 10 on Dish look better than what I remember the last day on Voom DBS.

There is alot of chit chat but probably Sid and Paul are just as happy to be back with us on a LIVE feed as we are to have them. It seems Sid's mike is low but he sounds like he has a cold.

It looks good based on 1280x1080i. Sure we all want 1920x1080i but we all know what the deal is and that it is being worked on. So for now, enjoy the game! Good game...Not a whole lot of intensity since championship is over but still enjoyable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)