LNBF LO Frequencies

NR2D

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
Laurel Springs NJ
Where can I find the LO frequencies for the Dish Network LNBFs? I'm looking for the dish 1000.2 Western Arc, 1000.2 LNBF Hybrid eastern arc and western arc. I just bought First Strike FS1-HD PRO. I had to set up the Dish satellites from a setting list from another meter to get it to work.

Also is the data rate on the present Dish satellites 20000/sec. I have 1 data sheet that states that rate and another source saying it's 21500/sec.

11250 is the LO.
Some are 20,000 and some are 21,500.

11250 is the LO.
Some are 20,000 and some are 21,500.
Is 11250 MHz the LO for all 3 LNBFs?

the reason I asked about the data rate is the on my new meter it doesn't show a "locked" condition. On my older meter it does show a
"locked" condition on the satellites. I guess I'll play around a little more when I get home from work.

Thanks for the info.

It used to be the same except if you have one with the 118.8 for foreign stuff.
Also back during the SuperDish days the 105 and 121 was different, but that has nothing to do with what you have.

It used to be the same except if you have one with the 118.8 for foreign stuff.
Also back during the SuperDish days the 105 and 121 was different, but that has nothing to do with what you have.
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm going to assume that the LO frequency has not changed in the LNBF Hybrid also.

Iceberg, thanks for the info. I was looking at a site lyngsat.com and I did notice that very thing that the 8PSK transponders are quite few. I guess that goes with the post elsewhere on satellite guys about QPSK receivers going silent soon.

Thanks for the info. I think I have enough info now to get my new signal meter setup correctly.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: papachops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)