LNB's for 110/119

broke off of an ancient thread

yes you will need 2 LNB's for 110/119. Now they make a Twin that is one LNB with both 110/119 in the housing but technically its 2 LNB's

What receiver you looking to hook up to it?

...all of which contain 2 LNBs and a switch to select between them. No way to get around having one LNB per satellite, it's just simpler when they're bunched together in one housing.

...all of which contain 2 LNBs and a switch to select between them. No way to get around having one LNB per satellite, it's just simpler when they're bunched together in one housing.

Ok.... I guess the only thing we disagree on is what most people consider to be a LNB... when I refer to a LNB, I am referring to the housing, all the "eyes" and whatever internal switch may be included inside that housing... I don't think of a... Dish Pro Plus Twin as 2 LNBs... I think of it as 1 LNB with 2 "eyes".... which I was assuming was common thought....

It is common, sadly even from Dish, and unfortunate as the imprecise use of language leads to a lack of understanding of how things work. You obviously do understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)