Loader and Factory file?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok i went on Pansatusa and downloaded the factory file dated 23022010,but there are three files in the download,one says new tuner
sg2100 so you would have to assume it is for the SG2100 motor,then theres the B-80 boot file(already have the B-80)and then the api v11 dated 23022010.
So the question is,what order if any would they need to be downloaded?

since its already on B-80 all you need to load is the api file. I read the instructions in that file and dont know what the Sg2100 new tuner thing is.

I guess if you use a Sg2100 to use that one file and if not then the other one....I honestly dont know ;)

as a random thought ice, u think the new file will have the updated sat list? first file for 3500 in a few years

as a random thought ice, u think the new file will have the updated sat list? first file for 3500 in a few years

dang that would be nice.....
I know my old 1500 & 2500 had the lovely "T6, T5, G10, AMC9 at 85W" and other oddities in the list :)
I ended up using ChannelMaster and made my own list with the right sat names

i figured it would be just a reworked api file... did u get the 2100 version?

If you mean did i load the 2100 file,no i did'nt but i will because i am waiting on a sg9120B and a 36 in offset dish and a Openbox S9 to get here.I guess the setup would be the same for both motors.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts