Local chanels in HD in Louisville,Ky. When????

These are my favorite questions. What if everyone came along and asked when their city would get them? There'd be thousands of threads all with the title:

Local chanels (sic) in HD in _________, __. When???? :rolleyes:

chaddux said:
These are my favorite questions. What if everyone came along and asked when their city would get them? There'd be thousands of threads all with the title:

Local chanels (sic) in HD in _________, __. When???? :rolleyes:
Maybe someone could put a sticky that says READ HERE FIRST about your local HD lil.

The following cities were predicted at CES to receive HD lil by the end of the year of 2006. No further information is available at this time. Thank you for your patience.

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=54667

Last edited:
It would seem Louisville will be in the 3rd or 4th quarter. I found out one reason Nashville went as soon as they did with local HD that the competition had HD in Nashville. I live outside Louisville so I'm also looking forward to it.

Beckhamfam said:
It would seem Louisville will be in the 3rd or 4th quarter. I found out one reason Nashville went as soon as they did with local HD that the competition had HD in Nashville. I live outside Louisville so I'm also looking forward to it.
Thanks for the info. I thought it was because most of the locals were owned by Sinclair Broadcasting so E* did not have to negotiate with each TV station.

I was planning on Nashville DMA 30 to not uplink until later. Then my hope was 65 and 129 would be all full up with HD lil so I could get it on 110 and have a single dish solution.

Oh well, will have to turn the 65 around to 129 and see what happens when I upgrade to a 622 in June or July.

What's a Louisville, Kentucky??

BTW, Bowling Green is in ohio...sheesh!! What'd you guys do, go to college in West Virginia?

(I realize I just poked fun at like 2 states at once, oh man i'm gonna get it...=)>)

Purogamer said:
What's a Louisville, Kentucky??

BTW, Bowling Green is in ohio...sheesh!! What'd you guys do, go to college in West Virginia?

(I realize I just poked fun at like 2 states at once, oh man i'm gonna get it...=)>)

Make sure you pronouce that right - it's Looavul...:):)

Corvette City is the home of the Corvette - http://www.corvettemuseum.com/

:wave:wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)