Local Channels 129

It is easier to get great signals using two or more dishes than trying to get three sat locations with one dish.
yup, thats true.
dont know if the trees are any issue, but if you are having signal loss SOMETHING is an issue.
i know its snowing out there lately. snow buildup will cause signal loss if it accumulates on the dish. but if its simply raining or snowing, or just cloudy - you shouldnt be affected that much.

I appreciate the input guys, the signal loss has been occuring since the new dish install, mostly when it's snowing or raining, it's not due to snow buildup on the dish.

Bottom line, I'm losing signal too much with this setup and the local HD channels are not worth it considering most of the other HD channels are on 129 and going out. I think I might go back to the prior setup with the 2nd dish to get 61.5, I was just trying to find out if there might be another option cause I would like the locals in HD for sports and such.

I think they might just be saying the trees are not an issue cause there is no other option ya know? Regardless, I've called the tech again to see what can be done, thx for the help and I'll post the outcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts