Local channels in HD

dirt72801

Original poster
Jan 10, 2016
central arkansas
I have dish and receive my local channels in sd. I have the top 250 package with 211k reciever and 222 reciever. I have been a customer for over 15 years and have always bought my own equipment as well as install. I also use a reciever in my RV setting it up with a portable dish. I live in central Arkansas at least 75 miles from where my local stations are broadcast. I am using a,dish 1000 at my home currently. What do I need equipment wise to get my local channels in HD?

IF you have Little Rock locals you need the eastern arc lnb and the 1000.2 sat dish. Most of Polk county in Arkansas is in that dma from the center of the state all the way through Mena /Hatfield areas.

IF you have Little Rock locals you need the eastern arc lnb and the 1000.2 sat dish. Most of Polk county in Arkansas is in that dma from the center of the state all the way through Mena /Hatfield areas.
I have little rock local channels. I am in Pope county, russellville area. I am not sure which lnb I have. How can I tell between eastern arc lnb and others?

That's the problem, to get Little Rock locals in HD you need to be on the Eastern Arc, you need satellites 61.5 and 72.2 That will get all the cable channels you are supposed to get in HD or SD and your locals in HD for whatever locals are in HD.

Terre Haute, Indiana locals. They are all in HD.
I'm not sure why you are answering here. My question was to dirt 72801 and his original question has been answered. Are you saying that you are not receiving your locals in HD? All of your locals are on western arc. HD channels on 129 and SD channels on 110. You need to see 129 to get your locals in HD.