Local Channels Willnot show up in guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

josephdstone

Original poster
Mar 1, 2010
South MS
I've been missing my local channels for a few months now, I thought they just got rid of them and it wasn't an option anymore.
Then yesterday I actually looked at my bill and I've been charged for them for the past few months without me paying attention.
Some friends down the road about 1 1/2 miles have them and I've run through all of the troubleshooting steps last night on the phone with dishnetwork. Both satellites are up 119 and 110, no red x's under the dish point option.

I've reset the reciever, unplugged the receiver for a minute to be sure. I've taken the smart card out....let the guide download....all to no avail.....

I was hoping that someone else has found some sort of answer or suggestion to try next.

Thanks
Joe

yes missing the channels, I try to go to the channels in the guide or using the direct number keys and it skips them
I punch in 03 and it automatically goes to 1 VOD, I press up and it goes to 71 instead of 3 and so on.

what kind of rcvr do you have????????????

Will check up on this when i get back home tonite, hopefully you left your Model # here.

Ok, it's fixed, I got on dish networks online chat, and they saw the problem right away, they said the local subscription never went all the way though, so they updated the account and sent a signal and I reset the rec. and oooorrrahhh....it's there.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)