Local Circuit City

thats the best I've seen. They were 130 after the 30 rebate a few weeks ago.

You do need to pay for like 6months service for the rebate..

No according to the salesperson! The rebate expires 10/08/05. Can I install the unit my self. They want $80.00 to do that.

thanks

ears

roomer said:
No according to the salesperson! The rebate expires 10/08/05. Can I install the unit my self. They want $80.00 to do that.

thanks

ears

Installation is easy. If you go the FM transmitted way, you just plug the power cord into the cigarette lighter and place the antenna on the dash. I do recommend to run the antenna up to the roof of your car/truck.

I heard today that the $30 rebate has been extended until the end of this month. This not official, but believe it is true.

The rebate thing was a bit confusing, sirius says 6 months required but circuit city doesn't. I dont know if cc has a special arrangement or what.

roomer said:
Can I install the unit my self. They want $80.00 to do that.

thanks

ears

I can say this much...the Circuit City here in Charlotte did a beautiful install on mine...and I'm very picky when it comes to people getting their hands on my cars. I'm sure it will vary some by location, but I had good luck with the one here.

I'm sure sirius is more on top of this than CC is. This is what sirius does, while it's just one of a hundred things that CC guy is supposed to know about...When it doubt, doubt the salesperson...

Newbie Question

Help! Only mono signal with XM Delphi Skyfi2...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts