Local Dish retailer says new Hopper OTA adapter to be released January 24

My thought is that a hopper receiver would not allow PTAT to be enabled if locals were
not purchased since PTAT works with one transponder on the satellite. Can someone who has the flex pack and has dropped locals test to see if they can get autohop to work?
I have since re-added locals, but about a month after Flex was introduced, I did drop the locals package. Autohop still worked.

Important thing to note is that Autohop is not dependent on a local channel package or even local channels. It looks for the show and episode no matter what channel it's on. Someone had Autohop on, I think, Shark Tank, recorded on MSNBC (or CNBC ?).

I have since re-added locals, but about a month after Flex was introduced, I did drop the locals package. Autohop still worked.

Important thing to note is that Autohop is not dependent on a local channel package or even local channels. It looks for the show and episode no matter what channel it's on. Someone had Autohop on, I think, Shark Tank, recorded on MSNBC (or CNBC ?).

CNBC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: pattykay

Undercover Boss, if I remember correctly.

I ordered new one from ebay seller emgoods2012 for $ 60 , shipping included. Also bought a new Hopper 3 voice remote for $ 33 shipping included from the same seller. As of now, 3/8/2017, Dish still has not put up on their online store.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)