Local FSN Channel Question

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I see that FSN Detroit is offered in HD, but as far as I can tell only D* carries it.

Does anyone know if E* has it on their radar? I would love to watch the Piston and Wings, and Tigers(NEXT YEAR, THIS ONE IF OVER) in HD.

Thanks

I think when Dish adds th RSN's that you would be able to get it. We will half to waite and see when they add the RSN's HD.Either way Dish is the HD leader! :)

Detfan from what ive read the past two days they have it on the radar but no dates. Only time we will get to see our teams play in HD is on another channel:rolleyes:

Poke ive been here 2 days and you sound like the biggest dish promoter ever.

Detfan from what ive read the past two days they have it on the radar but no dates. Only time we will get to see our teams play in HD is on another channel:rolleyes:

Poke ive been here 2 days and you sound like the biggest dish promoter ever.

Maybe Poke is really Charlie in disguise :) If so would you work on getting the HD RSN's going ?

lol, nice one gjh3260:haha

I recently also read that if they do finally get the RSN HD channels up that they will be availible for Silver HD package and above:confused:

I really wish they would soon, im missing Sharkies in HD:shh

Last edited:
Unfortunately that is not a permanent FSN Detroit channel, so far the only company carrying that is D*, I hope this changes soon.

I would like to see my Wild in HD also via FSN North. I cant imagine what the holdup is. I thought for sure the uplinked RSN's would be available by now since college football and the NHL seasons started. The RSN's have been uplinked for months now. If E* can show a game in HD on channel 9467 via a feed from a particular RSN why cant it be shown on the designated HD RSN (i.e. FSN Detroit or FSN North) ?

I have seen FSN Detroit on the same channel has the FSN NewEngland thats in the uplinks in the guide data they have had some Wings games in HD, maybe we will have other FSN's then previously announced sharing the same channels with others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)