Local Hd channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

beetle415

Original poster
May 12, 2008
Does anyone know when the next local HD channels will be launched?
I am waiting for the Grand Rapids, Mi to be launched. We were on the list for May but then recently I noticed we were not on the list anymore. I have also noticed some locals being added that were uplinked weeks after ours were uplinked?

Thanks
Steven

I believe Buffalo is set to go this week, but I have not heard anything about Grand Rapids. We received ours in CT 3 weeks after the uplink, and that has been about average for most cities (but clearly not all)...:(

That is what I thought, but according to one website we were uplinked on 3/5/08 but still don't have the locals in HD? I guess at this point it doesn't really matter when I get them since most of the shows are now having there season finales.

For whatever it's worth, I called the other week to see about Lansing Locals and the CSR said that MI locals will be coming mid-June. Let's hope that includes Grand Rapids. Lansing was uplinked 4-16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)