Local News Coverage in Orlando. Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
We just got over the coverage of the Casey Anthony trail , now we have to deal with this. During the day they interrupt local programing to show trail coverage during the Casey Anthony trail . They did it today for George Zimmerman and he bail hearing. I had my DVR set up to record a program that a friend was going to appear on. But instead they show the bond hearing for George Zimmerman. Every local channel in Orlando showed it. But look at this . While watching an episode of The Middle last week they did this. A new episode of The Middle and for the last 10 minutes we had to watch it like this . We have to live with this for the next year or so. Programs during the day will be moved to late night. The coverage of these trails are so overblown.
My rant is over. 20120420_164032.jpg20120420_164039.jpg

Yes I agree they take this way over board. I mean don't get me wrong Casey needs to fry but, don't know if they do it for ratings or what.

That would really piss me off.

They constantly do crawls here for weather for some small town 100 miles away, throughout an entire evening.

That would really piss me off.

They constantly do crawls here for weather for some small town 100 miles away, throughout an entire evening.
We get that for any weather in NM... last weekend we had a dust storm here while at the opposite corner of the state it was snowing... weather, school closings, road closings in Albuquerque etc ... thank god I get distants which are less frequently spammed.

I can't stand it. We in Orlando can forget about any other news getting reported . It will be all about this trail when it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)