Local off the air

dude2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
The other evening, our fox hd feed from minneapolis was off the air in hd but on in sd. I emailed dish regarding this as it happened in the middle of a prime time show.
The answer from dish came back to me today that dish was doing routine maintence at that time and that is why it was off. I thought that was a little strange to take off the hd version in primetime, why not in the middle of the night?

The other evening, our fox hd feed from minneapolis was off the air in hd but on in sd. I emailed dish regarding this as it happened in the middle of a prime time show.
The answer from dish came back to me today that dish was doing routine maintence at that time and that is why it was off. I thought that was a little strange to take off the hd version in primetime, why not in the middle of the night?

Honestly, the same reason local providers dont take it seriously. Our local provider sometimes forgets to flip the switch during lost which really pisses me off.

I think since they have a reliable SD feed up, they feel HD is a bonus at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)