Locals down?

You out-knowledge me in most other areas.... :)
I only knew that because I had both eastern arc on my account and western arc setups on my 2nd account for my parents and we both had "moved" to Houston to get their locals back in the day. They still have them, but I don't have any sat locals now that I dropped locals to save the $12.00 a month charges.

Reactions: charlesrshell
You out-knowledge me in most other areas.... :)
Not necessarily. Having whatever qualifications are useless if you don't know how to apply them in really world scenarios. Basically, just because I have the schooling that I have, I'm far from all knowing. Don't sell yourself short. It doesn't matter if you serve my iced tea at Dunkins or are one of my colleagues, you have an equal spot at the table in my book.

Reactions: dare2be
Best rule my old CEO use to preach to us... Treat the janitor the same way you treat me, or start cleaning your own sh*t”. This was the first time I have had a CEO that made it a goal to memorize 1200 people by face and name and their background. I was sad to see him retire, and was less sad about quitting that job in October, partially due to Ray Fidel leaving last Feb. He may have been a criminal, but damnit, he was a hell of a leader.

Reactions: The Fat Man
Best rule my old CEO use to preach to us... Treat the janitor the same way you treat me, or start cleaning your own sh*t”. This was the first time I have had a CEO that made it a goal to memorize 1200 people by face and name and their background. I was sad to see him retire, and was less sad about quitting that job in October, partially due to Ray Fidel leaving last Feb. He may have been a criminal, but damnit, he was a hell of a leader.

This comment reminded me of my chief for most of my career. He knew the personnel file on all 250 uniforms in our department, spouses' names, children's names, and most of their birthdays. He could make you feel like the most important person on the planet, or the lowest chunk of dung in the pasture. You either loved him or hated him, but everyone would follow him into the worst chitstorm without hesitation.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)