Locals not mapped down

browerjs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
Beavercreek, OH
My local channels for my 612 (which I just added via Dishin' It Up) are not being down mapped, and I think this is why my OTA guide data isn't showing up.

Locals on my 211 and 722 are being downmapped, and I have program data for OTA channels on these boxes. I did a DishMover (within the same DMA, Dayton, at the same time as I did Dishin' It Up to get the 612).

I chatted with a CSR last night, and they elevated the issue, just wondering if there was anything else I could try.

Have you checked on all this?

1 Press MENU, select System Setup, and then Local Channels.
2 Select Chan Display.
Note: Changing the channel display preference may cause timers on those channels to be
lost. Review your timers list after making any changes (refer to Using the Timers List on
page 53).
3 Choose a preference for how local channels display in the Program Guide and other
channel lists under Local Sat Channels:
• HD Priority—display only HD versions of the local channel below 100 at the local station’s
channel number. If an HD local channel is not available, the SD channel is
listed.
• SD Only—display only SD local channels below 100. HD channels display in the fourdigit
channel range.
• HD and SD (default)—display both HD and SD local channels at the local station’s
channel number.
• Disable—HD and SD local channels are found only in the four-digit channel range.
4 Choose a preference for how DishHD channels display in the Program Guide and other
channel lists under DishHD channels:
• Enable (default)—DishHD channels display at the SD channel number.
• Disable—DishHD channels display in the four-digit channel number.
5 Select Done on the Channel Display screen.
6 Select Done on the Local Channels screen.

Have you checked on all this?

1 Press MENU, select System Setup, and then Local Channels.
2 Select Chan Display.
Note: Changing the channel display preference may cause timers on those channels to be
lost. Review your timers list after making any changes (refer to Using the Timers List on
page 53).
3 Choose a preference for how local channels display in the Program Guide and other
channel lists under Local Sat Channels:
• HD Priority—display only HD versions of the local channel below 100 at the local station’s
channel number. If an HD local channel is not available, the SD channel is
listed.
• SD Only—display only SD local channels below 100. HD channels display in the fourdigit
channel range.
• HD and SD (default)—display both HD and SD local channels at the local station’s
channel number.
• Disable—HD and SD local channels are found only in the four-digit channel range.
4 Choose a preference for how DishHD channels display in the Program Guide and other
channel lists under DishHD channels:
• Enable (default)—DishHD channels display at the SD channel number.
• Disable—DishHD channels display in the four-digit channel number.
5 Select Done on the Channel Display screen.
6 Select Done on the Local Channels screen.

I have both of the default's selected, which I think should show me the SD Sat Locals mapped down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)