Locals not mapping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

waldonh

Original poster
May 27, 2008
Just had a new install with a 722 today. My locals are in the 4 digit numbers, but have not showed at the local mapped numbers (ie 4, 9, 11) like they use to be on my 522 at my old house....what's going on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's been about 3 years since I had a 722, but, there is a menu item that you can bring those channels into the 3 digit arena. I just don't remember where it is. Someone here will give you direction....

Keeping my fingers crossed for the overnight reboot... Dishcomm, I tried your sequence but no luck-thanks for the suggestion. The only local channel setup I see is for an OTA module, but I'm getting my locals directly off dish

Keeping my fingers crossed for the overnight reboot... Dishcomm, I tried your sequence but no luck-thanks for the suggestion. The only local channel setup I see is for an OTA module, but I'm getting my locals directly off dish

Does that have an option for a channel scan?
In any event, the system setup is the place to go for adjustments etc.
You can always try a hard reboot....Unplug the receiver for 30 seconds. Then reconnect the electricity. See if that works

I agree, there is no user setting for Satellite locals to map them it is simply done like all other Satellite channels. You could do a reset/check switch or probably better in this case wait till the overnight updates take place.
Also try the all channel menu to be sure the menu you are using isn't for some reason why you are not seeing them.

As a side note - Joined in 2008 and this is your 2nd post? We have a name for people like you, LURKER! :) :biggrin

Thanks all for your suggestions, overnight updates complete, hard reboot and issue still exists...

Tampa8, 'ya got me

It sounds you are going to have to do what I did several years ago. I had to get past the first level of tech support to find a rep. who knew how to fix it.
It was an authorization problem where the signal wasn't sent through right. I only did this after trying all the other things suggested in this thread.

Reactions: Tampa8
Yep, maybe just a rehit of your account, but a DIRT member here would be the one to contact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)