Locals On Spot Beam

Well I guess this issue is over but for future reference, go to dishuser.org/dishlist.php and quite a way down the list you can find many ConUS HD locals from sat 129 (if you are set up to see it). Otherwise everything is pretty much set up for spot beams.

Personally, I am in a dead zone for just about every spot beam, it seems, and I cannot get 129, instead I am pointed at 61.5.

BTW, are the Charleston/Huntington locals carried in HD yet? I used to live in Huntington until about 1 1/2 years ago, so I am just curious.

If the number in the TP (transponder) block looks like "3s13" or "6s12" or anything like that, that designates a spot beam on that transponder. If it's just a single number, I am 99% certain that this designates a ConUS beam.

If the number in the TP (transponder) block looks like "3s13" or "6s12" or anything like that, that designates a spot beam on that transponder. If it's just a single number, I am 99% certain that this designates a ConUS beam.

This is correct. In the tp field of the big chart at www.disuser.org/dishlist.php

4s4 = Transponder 4 spotbeam 4
4 = Conus transponder 4.

See ya
Tony