Locals removed from EA, anybody else?

I suspect all those "unknown TI"D entries are your locals on Eastern Arc. Are you still getting good signal strength on 61.5?

I am surprised that DISH didn't call you about an upgrade to a western arc dish,since your locals are involved. I would call them directly and ask about this one.

I suspect all those "unknown TI"D entries are your locals on Eastern Arc. Are you still getting good signal strength on 61.5?

Actually, it says "known TI", which I assume means transponder interruption. So, maybe it's temporary.

I'd like to look into this for you. Can you send me a PM with your account information?

Zach, thanks for the offer. I'll wait a few days to see if they clear it up. Actually, I move around. I have a Tailgater that gets WA and I bought a 1000.4 EA dish for when I'm in a location for extended period. I have both EA and WA lnb's for the dish.

Actually, it says "known TI", which I assume means transponder interruption. So, maybe it's temporary.
It's Unknown TID (transponder ID), but the "Un" is truncated off, and the "D" is chopped off into the beam column. So the full entry is "Unknown TID#1371". Those locals moved to their new transponder weeks ago, so something else is going on. According to my research, TID#1371 is E-16 61.5W Transponder 21, Spotbeam 67.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)