Locking dish network signal problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mitsu2500

Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Hi guys, i have some problem, i have a 1.80 m dish with a universal LNBF, i`m receiving signal from intelsat 97 W, the signal is good with 100% signal. Now i want to change it to dish networks echostar 9 121 W or 119 W, but i can`t locked the signal, the signal jump between 0 to 100 and don`t locked, i move up, down, right, left, but the signal just don`t locked, when i switch it back to intelsat 97 the signal locked very easy. What is the problem?? Is the LNB problem?? Do i have to change my LNB?? What kind of LNB is the best for dish networks? i have a pansat 2500.
Please help me, i really want to see dish networks programs.
Thnx

mitsu2500 said:
Hi guys, i have some problem, i have a 1.80 m dish with a universal LNBF, i`m receiving signal from intelsat 97 W, the signal is good with 100% signal. Now i want to change it to dish networks echostar 9 121 W or 119 W, but i can`t locked the signal, the signal jump between 0 to 100 and don`t locked, i move up, down, right, left, but the signal just don`t locked, when i switch it back to intelsat 97 the signal locked very easy. What is the problem?? Is the LNB problem?? Do i have to change my LNB?? What kind of LNB is the best for dish networks? i have a pansat 2500.
Please help me, i really want to see dish networks programs.
Thnx

Don't try to steal programming and you won't have any problems.

**sigh**

Give me a C.....C!
Give me a L......L!
Give me a O......O!
Give me a S.....S!
Give me a E.....E!
Give me a D.....D!

Whats that spell? CLOSED

What don't we allow here? HACK TALK

What are you? BANNED!!!

God I feel good :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts