Login for WatchESPN/ESPN3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Is anyone else unable to access this stream using your Dish credentials (right now - US vs Germany, FIFA) ? For a while, I was receiving the error "Internal authorization error". I went to the Dish website and logged in and that error went away, but now I get NO message, just a blank screen.

I don't know if this is an error where Dish isn't telling ESPN I'm eligible, if it's ESPN's fault, or if it's simply high demand. Just want to check....

I saw a few Spanish-language options and it wouldn't bother me at all. I watch football on the Spanish-language channels on Dish already.

I was finally able to watch it through Firefox. Worked on the first try after multiple attempts with Chrome...

When I open my WatchESPN app on android...it asked me to authenticate again...this is the 1st time I am doing the authentication in WatchESPN app actually. But it was able to authenticate & stream worked..although the quality of the stream was very poor.

I was able to watch something (from home) on Chrome using the same credentials. I'm on Win7 here vs OS X at work though.... Oh well.

Just tried again with Chrome and get the same "Internal Authorization Error". Tried Firefox within (30) seconds, no errors, and I'm watching the match.