Login Not Rememberd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZandarKoad

Amish Satellite Technician
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Ever since the forced password change, I can't get chrome to remember my log in credentials, no matter what I do. I tried ever little "remember me" check box I could find. Every time I close the browser, and I return to satelliteguys, I have to log in. I'm going nuts here. :confused:

I had that problem too in FireFox. I had to remove all the satelliteguys cookies and that fixed it.

Well you didn't have to, but it sure was a good idea. I changed mine immediately. Deleting SatelliteGuys cookies fixed the login bug.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I am having to log in each visit ever since the password hassle. I am using Fire Fox and don't see where Sat Guys cookies can be deleted. What would the path to this be?

I am having to log in each visit ever since the password hassle. I am using Fire Fox and don't see where Sat Guys cookies can be deleted. What would the path to this be?
Tools>Options>Privacy then select "Remove Individual Cookies". It still didn't work until I clicked in the "Remember Me" box.

Same here, but it's weird. I get the home page as logged in most of the time, but then at random times, the forums "lose" my login and I get the ridiculously ad-filled version.

Thanks for the reply, I found the cookie for sat guys and deleted it, but still have to log in each time.

there's more than one cookie. remove all that say satguys, satelliteguys etc....

There were a lot more than just one when I deleted mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Well it happened to me this morning. Had to re-log in for some strange reason. The whole password debacle didn't affect me at all, but today I was logged out.
I'll say this.... even on a good connection, it's a pain in the you-know-what waiting for all the "junk" to load, just so you CAN log in! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)