Logitech Cordless Precision Xbox Game Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this controller hooked up to my XBox for what seems like ages now, and it's worked flawlessly... Also, I haven't changed the batteries yet, despite what must be 40-50 hours of gaming (I have had the vibration mode off). I would highly recommend this controller, no problem at all...

I thought I wouldn't get used to the smaller controller, but it's totally comfortable. I can play for hours and not get tired of it, but most of my gaming is racing games and RPGs. Don't know how it would be for fighting games. The D-pad feels a little "floaty," but it's not a big deal.

Hopefully they'll have it back in stock soon.

Sounds like a deal to me. I bought 2. I'm sick of tripping over the cords when my son plays. Also the cords get all tangled so this will take care of it all.
Now I just need some for his PS2 and GameCube :D .

Ordered 2 myself!!! Great post!! Beats seeing the dangling wires from on top of the big screen.

i am trying to get my wife on the phone to order it for me. all my credit cards are at home. don't know where she is.

korsjs said:
i am trying to get my wife on the phone to order it for me. all my credit cards are at home. don't know where she is.

Hahahahaha!!!! Kor needs permission from the wife!! Hahahahahaha!! :D

Chado said:
Hahahahaha!!!! Kor needs permission from the wife!! Hahahahahaha!! :D

:D , nah, just didn't have my credit cards with me. however i was able to get ahold of her to order me one. she is off today, so she had access to my CCs.

i am looking forward to receiving it.

The only reason I haven't gone wireless on the Xbox controllers is because of what I have heard with Xbox Live.

Then again I didn't renew my subscription this month so that just became a moot point.

Neutron said:
The only reason I haven't gone wireless on the Xbox controllers is because of what I have heard with Xbox Live.

Then again I didn't renew my subscription this month so that just became a moot point.

what do you mean? Unless you meant about the lack of headset plug in the controller

I ordered the wireless headset as well...

By the way anyones shipped yet?

Neutron said:

You never know, your wife may have renewed it so she has something to do besides watching Total Premier. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.