Lone Survivor Movie & book Marcus Luttrell w/ Glenn Beck

I just got home from this movie. I knew the story, but I went in expecting Black Hawk Down, but it was much different. I will not lie, I teared up more then once because its rough. The ending (after the movie) is pretty heavy too.

I respect everything these people do and the fact it allows me the freedom to go to the theater.

I just got home from this movie. I knew the story, but I went in expecting Black Hawk Down, but it was much different. I will not lie, I teared up more then once because its rough. The ending (after the movie) is pretty heavy too.

I respect everything these people do and the fact it allows me the freedom to go to the theater.

Very well said and being a Navy Vet myself it means allot. Still today this is one of the biggest regrets I have in my life is not trying out for the Teams.

Watched the movie on Saturday and I thought it was VERY good. I'm not a vet but I have tremendous respect for our military. But watching this movie and seeing everything those guys went through is just unbelievable. I came home and immediately went on Google to try and find as much information as possible about it. I thought it was awesome that the actual survivor, Marcus Luttrell, had input in every aspect of the movie. It retold the story about as accurate as any movie ever has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)