Longhorn Network and SEC Network Packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was perusing the Dish page, and I came across this: http://www.dish.com/multi-sport/

It says on the page "Multi-Sport Pack now includes SEC Network and Longhorn Network with new subscriptions only." I then saw on my mydish page http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/multisport that Longhorn Network and SEC Network is in the multi-sport pack.

But I thought SEC Network and Longhorn Network were a part of AT120+ and above? And since you can't add multisport pack unless you have AT120+, don't you already have Longhorn and SEC Network? Has something changed for new subscriptions where AT120+ doesn't include Longhorn/SEC Network?

You only get them included in AT120+ if you are located in the territory for one of the networks. You need the Multi-sport pack to receive the additional networks for conferences outside your territory.

You only get them included in AT120+ if you are located in the territory for one of the networks. You need the Multi-sport pack to receive the additional networks for conferences outside your territory.

Nope that is how it should have been done, but espn forced sec and longhorn into all AT packages nationwide

Ahh, I am familiar with the Big10 network that is listed in the AT120+ as well but you don't get it unless you are either in a Big10 location or have the multi-sport pack. Figured they were all the same logic, but there you go.

Yeah, when I saw this, I thought maybe that Dish was phasing SEC and Longhorn Network into the multisport pack (like Big10 and PAC12) are. Doesn't DirecTV and U-Verse both have SEC and Longhorn in their respective multisport packs and not available nationwide in a standard pack?

Makes sense that Dish would carry SEC Network in states where a team in the SEC is only in, plus same goes for LHN but just only in Texas, not sure for the other states with a team in the Big XII conference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts