Longmire

Looks interesting,wife watches Justified and Longmire has been compared to that.Dvr will get a workout tonight with longmire and game of thrones season finale.

I don't think you can compare it to Justified. They both wear cowboy hats, and that's about it. I was underwhelmed. Just another procedural, IMO.

I don't think you can compare it to Justified. They both wear cowboy hats, and that's about it. I was underwhelmed. Just another procedural, IMO.

I recorded it haven't watched yet.I can't recall where I read the article but they made the comparison to Justified.The backdrop and scenery looks pretty good in the previews.

'Longmire' hunts down a ratings record for A&E

NEW YORK, NY – June 4, 2012 – A&E’s new scripted drama series “Longmire” set ratings records for the network with the series premiere on Sunday, June 3 at 10:00PM ET/PT, becoming the network’s most watched original series launch of all time with 4.1 million total viewers. “Longmire” launched as cable’s top new scripted drama of 2012 among total viewers and adults 25-54 with 1.4 million in the demo tuning in.

A&E’s “Longmire” Debuts as the Network’s #1 Original Series Premiere of All Time with 4.1 Million Viewers + ‘The Glades” - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
'Longmire' hunts down a ratings record for A&E - latimes.com

NEW YORK, NY – June 4, 2012 – A&E’s new scripted drama series “Longmire” set ratings records for the network with the series premiere on Sunday, June 3 at 10:00PM ET/PT, becoming the network’s most watched original series launch of all time with 4.1 million total viewers. “Longmire” launched as cable’s top new scripted drama of 2012 among total viewers and adults 25-54 with 1.4 million in the demo tuning in.

A&E’s “Longmire” Debuts as the Network’s #1 Original Series Premiere of All Time with 4.1 Million Viewers + ‘The Glades” - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
'Longmire' hunts down a ratings record for A&E - latimes.com

Good to hear a scripted series premiered so well.Maybe A&E will think about running more scripted shows instead of all that cheesy reality crap.They finally cancelled Dog the Bounty Hunter.

A&E’s new original scripted drama series “Longmire” was watched by a record 4.5 million total viewers on Sunday, July 15 at 10:00PM ET/PT. This marked the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, against increased competition in the scripted landscape. “Longmire” grew by 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers.

‘Longmire’ and ‘The Glades’ Hit Ratings Highs - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

A&E’s new original scripted drama series “Longmire” was watched by a record 4.5 million total viewers on Sunday, July 15 at 10:00PM ET/PT. This marked the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, against increased competition in the scripted landscape. “Longmire” grew by 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers.

‘Longmire’ and ‘The Glades’ Hit Ratings Highs - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

And AMC is blowing its own horn over Breaking Bad's 2.9 million.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts