Look familar?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
inmSIRUS_.gif

images

Pretty much confirms what I see out the window - rain. Nothing special as far as I can tell, at least not in my neck of the woods. Could be a different story for those in KY who are still w/o power and now more storms to add to the delay, but what's happening in the eastern parts appears to be all rain, no ice this time...

(IIRC, the NW was expecting 4 - count 'em - storms back-to-back. Is that #2 or #3 showing now...?)

He should have posted a static image instead of one that gets updated. It made sense yesterday.

how the heck did that happen?
if i cut and paste a picture, i would not think it would update itself!
have the moderator change the title to "the weather!"

Pretty much confirms what I see out the window - rain. Nothing special as far as I can tell, at least not in my neck of the woods. Could be a different story for those in KY who are still w/o power and now more storms to add to the delay, but what's happening in the eastern parts appears to be all rain, no ice this time...

(IIRC, the NW was expecting 4 - count 'em - storms back-to-back. Is that #2 or #3 showing now...?)

As of today, Wednesday, (and part of Thursday), most of KY is under a high wind warning with the winds gusting 50-70 mph. Plus there is a risk of flooding with the rain that is due, I'm getting the candles, flashlight and battery operated radios ready, just in case. The authorities are worried that the trees weakened by the storms will break, causing power outages and my neighborhood is on the watch list for "weak trees".

50mph winds expected today in Cleveland.

The last two days have been above 50°F, which is very high for this time of the year. The high wind signifies a change in weather is on the way.

Yeah, we got slammed pretty bad overnight. I lost power for ~10 hrs, but not much else. (1 fish went belly-up in the tank, but only that one. It was a goldfish and normally they can surface-breathe just fine so I think it was coincidental, or he was already stressed.) I'll find the rest of my patio furniture down in the woods sometime when things calm down a bit...

we had a wind storm about a year ago and my neigbors trampoline landed right side up in our driveway luckily it didnt hurt anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts