Look who's in Sound and Vision Magazine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
So tonight I went grocery shopping and I noticed a new edition of my favorite magazine was on the shelf, so I picked up a copy of Sound and Vision Magazine and took it home.

After I got home I went to my favorite room in the house to read (The bathroom) and I opened up the Magazine and whos picture did I see but MINE! :D

Check out this months edition (April 2006) on page 14

I am the person sitting on the couch playing with his PDA (checking on SatelliteGuys of course) as a bonus sitting immediately to my right is SatelliteGuys own HokieEngineer!

The photo was taken at the Sound and Vision CES Party and Awards show this past January.

I have always wanted to be in Sound and Vision and now there I am... Only next time I hope there is a nice mention of SatelliteGuys. :D

Here is the photo I just scanned from the magazine.

When I scanned it at 600 DPI I could actually make out my name on my badge. :)

Attachments

• soundandvision406_1.jpg
    soundandvision406_1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 277
scott,

really, if it was MAXIM or FHM....ok

but sound and vision???

LOL....congrats!!

WTF were you looking at your cell phone?

Holy sh*t, I've never seen a thread degenerate so quickly!

Just for the record, The Lure is quite hard to get into if you dont rent it out for the evening :).

I thought they went under. Penthouse, that is. I noted that S&V had an editorial talking about how we no doubt noted big changes on the cover, etc. Not much difference to me- except for Scott, of course.

Hi Scott,

I forgot to tell you...

The Sunday after the article appeared in the Denver Post on the Charlie Chats, you made the page 2 column on Best Quotes of the week. It was for your comment on the drinking game.

Thats funny. I did not know that. :)

I was really surprised to see my photo in Sound and Vision, I was not expecting it.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am the person sitting on the couch playing with his PDA ....
:D
Man, that sounds dirty.:eek:

I was relieved to see the picture and realize this wasn't a euphemism!
Seriously, though -- pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)