Look who's in the frozen four

Was hoping Miami would make it so there could possibly be an all CCHA final. Reguardless, still a good showing for the conference.

Even ifMiami wouldvemade it North Dakota is not in the CCHA they are in the WCHA

As the rest of the world is frozen to their TV sets watching the CCHA and NCAA playoffs, I have pretty much lost the last 10-days of my life dealing with my transfer, relocation, turnover, yard sale. eBay/craigslist, etc. The good news is that FiOS is being installed tomorrow so I will no longer be in the dark and I can ditch the pocket PC.

Can someone tell me if Michigan made the final four...haven't been following anything other than the move.

at least you can back it up with facts
you want facts wisconson minnesota denver colorodo college north dakota are all in the whca
i dont need to tell ya all these programs have had lots of success of the years

you shouldnt need facts, your a college hockey fan the domination by the wcha speaks for itself
sure michigan main e bc bc lake st and northerrn michigan have won as well but most champions seem to come from wcha

dude, I was just having some fun with you....I am not really a big hockey fan... I just play it and am a huge ND fan as a whole. Just thought I would leave that statement to get a rise in your BP ;) Hope I didn't upset you too much....take it easy..JW

Getting ready for the Wings to skate into action this evening...only to be followed by Michigan vs Notre Dame in the Frozen Four! If you include coverage of the Masters then today is the greatest sports day of the year so far.:)

keepthecup.jpg

yes espicially a michigan fighting sioux final, get und one step closer to tying michigan for the most championships

Well according to about everything I have read the wolverines are going to crush my Irish. Most seem to think that we will be luck to score. During the season the Irish lost 3-2 and 5-1 to Michigan and we are missing our leading scorer. Guess I can just hope Michigan comes in over-confident and we can somehow slip by them...... regardless a pretty impressive season for ND Hockey.

yes michigan is a god team and would love to see the wolverines vs, Sioux in finals, as a student at North Dakota and a long time Sioux fan, would love to see them win the national championship

All you have to do is look at how the teams were placed... 5 WCHA teams made the tourney, but 3 were put in one bracket. And then they put an underperforming MN team and a St Cloud team thats never won a tourney game into the other brackets..Why?

To keep it from being an All WCHA frozen four like happened a few years ago..

of course thats not even mentioning how the committee put an under .500 team (Wisconsin) over MN State - Mankato in the tourney... Mankato was the better team.

yes michigan is a god team and would love to see the wolverines vs, Sioux in finals, as a student at North Dakota and a long time Sioux fan, would love to see them win the national championship
I feel Michigan and the CCHA will come out on top this year, but there should be some very good hockey tonight and Saturday evening. I can hardly wait for the faceoffs!:)