Looking for a Complete Fee Listing - Receivers, Protection Plan, Returned Check, etc

The prorate is exactly what it says. You pay for the fraction you haven't yet paid. If you punch out after 14 months, you pay 8/24's of the total fee.
Okay, I clearly am not explaining myself well--my apologies. I know the definition of prorated. My confusion concerns the three categories of "new install" "dish it up" and "free HD for life." Are those three different categories that are mutually exclusive, or could you be in more than one category. Or--alternatively--is the highest prorated cost 40 dollars for each remaining month on your contract, or could it be higher than that?

Again, my apologies for not being clear. :)

My confusion concerns the three categories of "new install" "dish it up" and "free HD for life."
Unless you've done a serious hardware upgrade, DIU doesn't apply.

Unless you converted to free HD for life from paying (not likely based on your start date), only the new install commitment applies.

These are questions that you need to pose to DISH as your mileage may vary. They are much better equipped to tell you how they are going to treat you. We can only speculate based on decidedly limited information about your account history (your approximate start month).

New install is what it says, dish it up is an upgrade and free HD for life is not free if you don't have autopay and paperless billing.

Unless you've done a serious hardware upgrade, DIU doesn't apply.

Unless you converted to free HD for life from paying (not likely based on your start date), only the new install commitment applies.

These are questions that you need to pose to DISH as your mileage may vary. They are much better equipped to tell you how they are going to treat you. We can only speculate based on decidedly limited information about your account history (your approximate start month).

Thanks, what you wrote helps.

Okay, I clearly am not explaining myself well--my apologies. I know the definition of prorated. My confusion concerns the three categories of "new install" "dish it up" and "free HD for life." Are those three different categories that are mutually exclusive, or could you be in more than one category. Or--alternatively--is the highest prorated cost 40 dollars for each remaining month on your contract, or could it be higher than that?

Again, my apologies for not being clear. :)

It is possible to fall in to all 3 categories at the same time. Only the highest prorated fee will apply (not all 3). Unless you participate in the new free IPad offer, the highest current cancelation fee is $480 or $20 mo. prorated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)