Looking for another Wii

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
My dad's boss is looking for a Nintendo Wii and has been for some time.

I'm going to check at my local Wal-Mart tonight, but I wanted to put out this request just in case.

Has anyone seen any in stock?

You guys were awesome when I was looking for a Wii for myself. :)

I called the ones around here. They have accessories and games, no systems. :(

BTW, dad's boss does have a paypal account herself, so if anyone finds a Wii, let me know and I will let her know.

Try Sams Club on Tuesdays, my local Sams Club had about 18 of them in when I went and got mine...and it was late in the day...

Still no additional Wii. I looked all over this weekend and could't find one. :( If anyone here can find me one, please PM me.

Looked again last night while we were out shopping for our new TV. Still no Wii to be found. :(

It's easy to find Xbox 360's and PS3's around here but it seems like most everwhere is sold out of Wii's. I did see a store at a mall with a bunch of boxes in the window so I assume they had several but thats the only place I've really seen them.

Hmm...well lets say someone buys it for you from somewhere would you buy it then from that person or they have to be nearby ur town or something?
Try GameCrazy.

Just like with mine, if someone here can find me one, my dad's boss said she would pay with paypal. She has a confirmed account. She's pay the cost of the Wii plus whatever the sales tax is, plus the 3% paypal fee to cover.

Just like with mine, if someone here can find me one, my dad's boss said she would pay with paypal. She has a confirmed account. She's pay the cost of the Wii plus whatever the sales tax is, plus the 3% paypal fee to cover.

Your dad bucking for a promotion?

;)

Good luck with the hunt.

oh no! :)

I'm actually good friends with his boss. It's kind of weird, because she's only 3 years older than me.

...they didn't get anything today, I have few other places to check, ill keep you updated when i find it, if i do ill make sure I buy it right away.

Nintendo must be having production problems. Itrackr has national availability down to 1%. While demand is still huge, there is no way that it should be sold out nationwide. They are supposed to be shipping around 1 million per month. I have seen several reports that some Best Buy stores haven't received any shipments for two weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)