looking for dish 500 lnb

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 23, 2004
anyone have an old lnb from a dish 500 they would want to sell? I have directv and am having a new dish installed. I want to put my old dishnetwork dish where my old directv dish was to get the superstation package.

the LNB on the DirecTV dish will work just fine for DIsh Network :)
(the Phase III will not...has to be the old single LNB)

Quick question maybe you can answer Iceburg, I have a 20" dish left from V* it is now pointed at 110 with a lnb scabbed on for 119, I have a SW21 combinding the two sat's to a 811 and it works great.
My question is I want to buy a DP34 switch and remove the SW21 so I can put my old 501 and 301 receivers and a separate dish pointing at 61.5.
Thanks

gunn55 said:
Quick question maybe you can answer Iceburg, I have a 20" dish left from V* it is now pointed at 110 with a lnb scabbed on for 119, I have a SW21 combinding the two sat's to a 811 and it works great.
My question is I want to buy a DP34 switch and remove the SW21 so I can put my old 501 and 301 receivers and a separate dish pointing at 61.5.
Thanks
SW is Legacy technology and DP is Dish Pro they can't be used together you need to go with one or the other. DP 501 & DP301 receivers will accept either technology. :) You can use a SW-64 for 3 satellite locations with Legacy or replace the Legacy LNBs with Dish Pro and use the DP34.

Thank's for the quick answer's .
So I am off to the dishstore.net
Just so I know is the D* lnb's the same as legacy or DP ?

Legacy is what the old D* lnb is.

Switch it all to DP tech though. You only have to run 1 line from each LNB. You also don't have to deal with a power inserter. Plus 3 DP Duals and a DP34 should be less than an SW64.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)