Status
Please reply by conversation.

medvyed

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 27, 2007
Acworth, GA
Where can I find more technical info about the Hopper Plus? The page on the dish.com site is little more than marketing-speak.

I’d love to hear from an actual user--how well does it work, is it stable, etc.?

How much does it cost (one-time charge vs. monthly fee)? Does it trigger the need for a new 2-year commitment? Is it a self-install item or do they send a Dish technician?

Thanks in advance.

Where can I find more technical info about the Hopper Plus? The page on the dish.com site is little more than marketing-speak.

I’d love to hear from an actual user--how well does it work, is it stable, etc.?

How much does it cost (one-time charge vs. monthly fee)? Does it trigger the need for a new 2-year commitment? Is it a self-install item or do they send a Dish technician?

Thanks in advance.
Did you even bother to read the other post???

I was just about to start a "We need a better Hopper Plus thread" thread. Something that nets it out in less than 38 pages. Why would a customer who has a Roku TV or a Roku device or a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick or an onn. Android TV UHD Streaming Device get a Hopper Plus? Simply to avoid changing inputs on their home theater receiver or TV? I guess a scenario that comes to mind is: let's say you're watching an important game on Dish linear satellite and there is so much rain that your signal is lost. I guess then you could seamlessly switch over to the Hopper Plus, and assuming your internet is up, watch Dish Anywhere on the Hopper Plus. Of course, you could run DA on other Android TV devices as well. I guess the Hopper Plus integrates all your stuff in one place..."live TV, recordings, apps and On Demand"...so there's that.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts