Looking for someone to answer Directv calls

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
This is a work at home position. Commission pays $65 per DIRECTV sale with DVR with an extra $125 bonus for selling AT&T internet.

We provide an ip phone, we send you calls, you make sales we pay upon installation.

This is a work at home position. Commission pays $65 per DIRECTV sale with DVR with an extra $125 bonus for selling AT&T internet.

We provide an ip phone, we send you calls, you make sales we pay upon installation.

I have had Directv from its inception in one form or another. I have also installed it myself as back then, there were No Installers available. I did over 300 Installs of Directv back then and hated 297 of them lol. 3 of them had super hot women. I am Directv Superfan as well as probably one of their biggest Critics from time to time (just trying to be honest). I even am trying Directnow on a two month deal thru Roku.
I also sold and installed Cable Tv in several communities in the Minneapolis area. Sold the Cable Tv door to door in the evenings and installed it in the Day hours.
I can sell anything, but something like Directv that I believe in, is even easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)