Looking for the best deal on Xbox360

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenl

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Disney World
My son wants one this year, (well he wanted one last year but im not the type to stand in line for hours and pay the opening price) So anyway, I was trying to think of the best place to get one, does anyone know any place offering a good package like with controllers/games etc. Or just a place that has the console for cheap?

Wait till 5am friday, the xbox 360 arcade goes onsale for $269, with your friends discount that will be $26.90 off that price.

My son wants one this year, (well he wanted one last year but im not the type to stand in line for hours and pay the opening price) So anyway, I was trying to think of the best place to get one, does anyone know any place offering a good package like with controllers/games etc. Or just a place that has the console for cheap?

One of my distributors is the largest Xbox seller in the US and I can get one for 295.00. Let me know if you want one at that price and they can ship direct to you. I have been buying from these guys for years and they have great service.

One of my distributors is the largest Xbox seller in the US and I can get one for 295.00. Let me know if you want one at that price and they can ship direct to you. I have been buying from these guys for years and they have great service.

Is that for the premium?

Is that for the premium?

Yes, that is for the premium. The name of the company is SED International. Distributing Technology Solutions Worldwide.™

They will not give you prices if you are not a dealer for them, but you can see the products available and it is easy to become a reseller for them. I have done business with them for 5 years and they are a calss act. They have all things electronic and beginning Dec. 15th, they will be selling Mitsubishi LCD and DLP tv's up to 73"

Thanks for the response I found a friend who works for a supplier I never knew, and I got one for 275 the (20gb) one.. :) Thanks for all the help all. Came with 2 games, some marvel game and a racing game.

Not a bad deal. They're basically $349 at all stores. Some stores give away free gift cards with purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)