Looking for upgrade to HD options.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dizmatic

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Got my parents a 48" HD LCD for x-mas and now looking for options to get them some hd on it. Currently they don't have any so they'd need a new dish and a receiver. What do they have upgrade wise for current customers? They are not going to spend a lot of money to do this. A dvr is probably what they will want as they have one now.

Thanks in advance.

Dizmatic

Got my parents a 48" HD LCD for x-mas and now looking for options to get them some hd on it. Currently they don't have any so they'd need a new dish and a receiver. What do they have upgrade wise for current customers? They are not going to spend a lot of money to do this. A dvr is probably what they will want as they have one now.

Thanks in advance.

Dizmatic

Hi and :welcometo Sat Guys!! If you would like to PM me your parents phone# or account#, I can review their account and let you know what we can do to get them upgraded to HD!! I will need to do any actual upgrade with the account holders but I can see what they qualify for. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)