Loss of all Even Transponders

barbindr

Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and need help. I have a SuperDish with a DP34 switch and DP311 receivers and I have lost all my even transponders on Sat 119 & 110, 105 shows all. When I do a switch test it says, sat verified but only shows odd transponders. I have 3 receivers and it happens on all three any ideas? It just started doing this in the last 2wks. I've had this system setup for about 31/2 years. To get them to come back I have to 1st set the dish pointing to 119 transponder 11 then do a switch test and pwr off the receiver and up plug the receiver from pwr and waite for about an hour. Turn everyting back on and 119 even transponders come back, however once I select a channel that uses an odd transponder the evens don't work anymore. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dean

Last edited:
Last night I did some trouble shooting using a barrel connector and disconnected port 1 on the DP34 switch which I think is Sat 119 & connected the other end going to the receiver and it didn't correct the problem. I may have a cable problem. I placed a service call. I think this problem is beyond me. Thanks for all your help. This is a great site.

Tx,
Dean

Although it has been fine for 3½ years, and just started giving you problems, and considering the by-pass you tried, I would think that the connectors from the LNBF's and to the switch need changing.

i would still say its the 34 switch thats the onlything all 3 recievers have in common the lnb could be the problem but he lost transponders on the 110 sat which is a dual and seperate from the 119/121 whats the chance the 119/121 and 110 would bad at the same times but the switch will he may just need to reset the reciever run a direct line and check switch again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)