loss of channels

Jaded13

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2004
I had a friend from oklahoma tell me that she was getting a crawl across the screen that stated contract negotations had failed and she would be loosing some channels including fox news, If they wanted to get these channels to go to Directv. also that her 120 package would be going up to 47.99
I find no info on this on web site. Anyone else getting this message or have info on the other channels i might lose ?

is this for dish or direct if for direct this is not for direct questions only of dish go ask on the direct board and see what they say if we know we had have help you anyways

oo7565 said:
r dish or direct if for direct this is not for direct questions only of dish go ask on the direct board and see what they say if we know we had have help you anyways

was that in english?

Could it be an apartment complex that had a contract with Dish? $47.99 is Dish's standard AT180 price, but Fox News is on AT120. Maybe the apartment used to provide free or subsidized TV service and is switching to DirecTV? No, I don't get it either.

oo7565 said:
r dish or direct if for direct this is not for direct questions only of dish go ask on the direct board and see what they say if we know we had have help you anyways

PUNCTUATION AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE PLEASE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)