Loss of signal during dvr playback

garys

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Anyone having this problem? I am trying to watch a dvr'ed movie which was completely recorded before starting playback. The channel which tuner one is on loses sat signal and the lost signal screen pops up while viewing the playback and stays on even after the channel comes back. I have never seen this happen before and now it has happened twice today. Receiver is the 622 with L511 software. Thanks.

I had this same thing happen yesterday. I thought it lost signal during the recording and the error screen got recorded and tried to fast forward past it but it was a live error message for lost signal. Never had that happen before. Changing channels got the signal back and hasn't happened again, yet.

I have the same thing called dish and they told me not use surge protector its working now. this is my 3rd 622

not use surge protector, thats odd, though I have seen it before, I have been installing Dish for 3 years now. and I have seen this once, it was the ladies surge proctector that was bad. , it had kept turning off the her 322 every 15 mins or so, move the plug to the wall and bam, no problems. Could also be a grounding issue, Make sure your Dish and ground blocks are grounded. If not call dish and have them come out and fix it,
Personally I am getting sick of having to fix installs that should have been install right to begin with, also do You have a Super Dish 105 or a dish 500?
in which the SD should be replaced. In my area we are replacing them like mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)