Loss of signal message when recording off both OTA tuners and trying to access a 3rd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mmcl26554

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 18, 2006
Northern WV
If I am recording off of both my OTA tuners and then try to select a 3 OTA channel, I should get a message that gives me the option to stop one of the recordings or to cancel. Or at least that is what happens if I do this same thing while recording 2 satellite channels. However, instead I get a "Loss of signal" message. But, if I check the recordings they are recording just fine and there is no loss of signal for either the OTA or Satellite. Seems my 722k is programed to bring up the wrong message when both OTA tuners are in use and you try to select another OTA channel. Anyone else seen this? Is it another known issue that Dish isn't working on?
Michael

oljim,
Very useful reply!
Thank you!
Michael

PS: I really didn't expect a sarcastic response. But FYI, the 722k's front panel doesn't tell how many recordings are going on at any one time, only that a recording is happening. To find that out you have to go to the DVR menu. It's easier to just change the channel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)